Plywood Class 3 – Rustical
Plywood is made of three or more layers of softwood veneer bonded together with phenol adhesive to produce a flat sheet. The mutually perpendicular placement of the wood fibers in each layer of plywood reduces the shrinkage and improves its strength. This cross-grained construction guarantees that the final product has high dimensional stability, does not bend or warp and remain relatively stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
Plywood Class 3 – Rustical has a rustic surface quality with the regular presence of large, standard and damaged knots. Hidden cracks are complemented by a limited number of open cracks. Rustical is meant for use in building and construction projects – for temporary buildings and furniture manufacture.
- Durable, but light material, which can be easily processed
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines
- Can be subjected to further painting, oil coating, varnishing, dipping, CPL sheeting and veneering, brushing, sanding and milling
- Improved strength due to the cross laminated construction of the layers
- Surface dimensional stability
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Furniture production
- Interior finishing
- Structural design
- Building and construction work, formworks and sheet work
|Plywood Class 3 – Rustical|
On StockOn Stock
On RequestOn Request