Plywood Class 4 – Strong
Plywood is made of three or more layers of softwood veneer bonded together with phenol adhesive to produce a flat sheet. The mutually perpendicular placement of the wood fibers in each layer of plywood reduces the shrinkage and improves its strength. This cross-grained construction guarantees that the final product has high dimensional stability, does not bend or warp and remain relatively stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
Plywood Class 4 – Strong is the most basic and solid plywood class to be used for building and construction works, formworks, and sheet work. It is unsanded and has wood defects without penalizing strength.
- Durable, but light material, which can be easily processed
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines
- Can be subjected to further painting, oil coating, varnishing, dipping, CPL sheeting and veneering, brushing, sanding and milling
- Improved strength due to the cross laminated construction of the layers
- Surface dimensional stability
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable product
- Structural design
- Building and construction work, formworks and sheet work
- Building and exterior wall sheating, facades and roofing
- Industrial and commercial building, packaging.
|Plywood Class 4 – Strong|
On StockOn Stock
On RequestOn Request