A premium fashion sportswear store, located in Belgrade, Serbia was designed with the aim to create a dynamic, modern and distinctive space. The entrance zone draws the eyes with a creative structure with metallic triangular elements, made of HPL sheets with real metal design.
To create the structure, the architects have used parametric model and special digital design tools. Its form is associated with movement and sport, according to the purpose of the space and visually dominates the space, providing identity and recognisability.
The premium brand concept can be distinguished by the choice of materials. Kronodesign® metal decor AL05 Brushed Copper was selected because of its specific brushed texture, reflection and warm glow to form an “organic” surface. The material’s flexibility and adaptability to different areas preserves the uniqueness of the space and the combination between our Brushed Copper and the construction’s backlights results in a modern and youthful atmosphere.
- Brand: Kronodesign®
- Location: Serbia
- Category: Business & retail
- Year of realization: 2017
- Architect: Modelart Arhitekti + Digital Design Center, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad
- Interior designer: Dr. Bojan Tepavčević, Dejan Mitov, Krsto Radovanović, Bojan Mitov, Jelena Mitov
- Customer: Đak d.o.o.
- Photo credits: Relja Ivanić